Administrative & Recruitment Coordinator – 12 Month Contract
What's the opportunity?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill a contract role of Administrative & Recruitment Coordinator for our Vancouver office. As a Coordinator, you will be supporting the Recruitment team in scheduling all full time and internship interviews, as well as providing seamless office support to our Vancouver lab. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in a cutting edge industry of AI/ML and gain exposure to recruitment processes, while using your amazing attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Your responsibilities include:
- Coordinating full cycle recruitment activities via Trello/Greenhouse (ATS), from scheduling interviews to sending interview tasks and progressing candidates through the stages
- Organizing all recruitment documents on shared drives
- Ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency within the office;
- Assist in coordinating team and office events;
- Contribute to the implementation of operational improvements in order to streamline procedures;
- On/off-board new employees and contractors, including form submittals and asset management;
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for supplies and general upkeep
You're our ideal candidate if you have:
- Recent graduate in business administration, business management or relevant experience;
- 1-2 years relevant office or recruitment coordination experience
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills;
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload to meet deadlines;
- Experience working in a fast-paced, growing global company with the ability to juggle, multitask and prioritise
What's in it for you?
- Become part of a team that thinks progressively and works collaboratively. We care about seeing each other reach full potential;
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock options where applicable;
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities;
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact from a local-to-global scale
How to apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Borealis AI
Borealis AI, a RBC Institute for Research, is a curiosity-driven research centre dedicated to achieving state-of-the-art in machine learning. Established in 2016, and with labs in Toronto, Montreal, Waterloo and Vancouver, we support academic collaborations and partner with world-class research centres in artificial intelligence. With a focus on ethical AI that will help communities thrive, our machine learning scientists perform fundamental and applied research in areas such as reinforcement learning, natural language processing, deep learning, and unsupervised learning to solve ground-breaking problems in diverse fields.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.